Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Parties!

 I so love Pinterest.  I can store all of the cool ideas and then use them when it is time.  This was one from Pinterest and I loved it because it was inexpensive to decorate with.
 My first attempt at cake pops.  It was quite interesting.  I think I have done enough research to see where I failed miserably.  They tasted really good.  We had Italian creme cake, chocolate covered banana and strawberry cheesecake
 This is the Mario salad idea from pinterest.  And of course pasta!




 His cake was a last minute put together.  Thank goodness he is a boy because he didn't mind how messy it was.  The cake was too moist and didn't have time to get refrigerated.  So we stuck a stache on it and a marshmallow and called it a cake.  Surprisingly there were no poo references.

This was Liam's party.  I didn't go overboard on Liam's because he has had his share of big parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment