Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Scrapbook Fun!







Last weekend My mother and I got to spend some time together scrapbooking. I packed up way more stuff than what I needed and spent the whole weekend playing. I took the baby with me so Dad could have a free weekend of zero kiddies.






I brought stamps, inks, glimmer mists and everything else I could possibly get my hands on. Of course I didn't get nearly the amount of items made that I wanted to, but it was quality play time! I am working on two different projects right now. One is a baby spinner using the 7 gypsies photo spinner. I got some of the papers cut out and that was about it. The next project I started working on were some bingo cards from Tattered Angels. I love glimmer mists. When I worked at Cord, I loved selling them because they add so much to projects. Plus I love to get my hands dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment